FIVE ORGANIZATIONS RECEIVE $5,000 TO SUPPORT MISSIONS OF GIVING BACK AND GETTING MORE PEOPLE ON BIKES
LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA -- Zwift, the global online fitness platform for cyclists and triathletes, is excited to announce the five grantees of our 2023 Microgrant Program who will each be receiving a $5,000 microgrant & complimentary Zwift accounts.
- Cycling Club Hackney - Dedicated to promoting cycling and cycle sport for all levels and ages. They will utilize their microgrant by purchasing equipment needed to allow their participants to participate in indoor cycling in a sociable setting. Learn more here.
- The DIRT Dad Fund (Dads Inside Riding Trainers) - Supports members of the virtual cycling community who are experiencing life challenges that have caused financial hardship. Their microgrant will be used for their community members in need. Learn more here.
- ROC ERA - Enriches, empowers, and invests in at-risk youth through arts, fitness, and mentorship. Their microgrant will help ensure ROC members have the necessary equipment to participate in their programs. Learn more here.
- Sportable - Creates opportunities by making sports accessible and inclusive for individuals with physical disabilities and visual impairments. Their microgrant will help break down the barriers to entry that virtual cycling entails for individuals with physical disabilities and visual impairments. Learn more here.
- Team Africa Rising - Aims to advance cycling on the African continent. With their microgrant, Team Africa Rising will upgrade and expand internet access for riders to be able to connect to Zwift. Learn more here.